Keele University is delighted to announce a scholarship worth £5000 to be awarded to one postgraduate applicant from , Nigeria.
To be eligible for the award you must have achieved a minimum of a second class upper division in your Bachelor’s degree and be able to demonstrate how the scholarship would make a difference to you and why you are an exceptional student.
To apply for the scholarship, please ensure that you have already completed a course application to Keele, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘£5000 Country Scholarship’.
You will need to submit
- • A 500-word essay explaining why you believe you should receive the scholarship
- • Details of your course application, including your full name, intended course and application number
- The deadline for scholarship applications is Friday 18th July 2014. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Please note:
- • Scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee discount and hold no cash value
- • You must hold a course offer at Keele and supply of all the information requested above to be considered for the scholarship
- • This scholarship cannot be combined with any other award – if you are eligible for another scholarship, the highest award value will be given
- • The decision of the panel is final
Contact US using the form below
Or Contact us today @
Global Networks educational services
6 Ajoke Akinbami Close
Off Unity Road, By Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way Ikeja
Please follow and like us: